Many of us struggle with the feeling of having a lot to do, but not knowing how to structure and plan it, and much less know what to focus on. We easily become distracted and end up in a situation where we do most things half-heartedly. As a result, we become frustrated, stressed and feel like we have failed.
But there is a solution! We have a simple and effective method, guaranteed to make you more productive and attentive. It’s a great tool to help you understand what you need to do and to take action, thereby preventing stress and frustration:
- Start your day by planning it. By doing so, you will see what needs to be done and remember the important tasks that otherwise could result in stress and worry.
- Start with the most important task. Consider which tasks are most important and require the most premeditation.
- Alternate between simple and difficult tasks. This is to create variation and prevent you from becoming frustrated.
- Only plan 80% of your day this way you will have time to deal with unplanned tasks that occur during the day. Another benefit is that it gives you a buffer to complete stuff that took longer than you expected.
- Focus 100% on your task at hand. Avoid multi-tasking and turn off distractions (put your smartphone in “do not disturb”-mode)
Do you want to read more courses and get practical exercises that will increase your productivity to whole new levels? Check out the Remente App!